cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc status change using RBDAPP01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

inorder to reprocess an idoc which is in the status 64 for quite some time and not showing any further stsus change , i hav used the program RBDAPP01. I hav seen in the selection screen of this program, there is an option called IDOC STATUS .......... to ......... I wish to know, can we use it to manipulate idoc status , from any to any status???

Regards,

Arnab .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnab!

No, this is just a selection criteria. If you enter e.g. Status 60 TO 64 all IDocs with a status value between 60 and 64 are selected for processing.

And please be careful with manual IDoc status modification in productive scenarios. Depending on the concrete scenario the manipulation of an IDoc status may be the same as if you would manipulate "real" data (e.g. if you manually set an invoice idoc from status "error" to a status "successfully processed".

Regards,

Volker

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, you can't use it to manipulate idoc status. RBDAPP01 is to search IDOC with status 64 or 66 by using IDoc number or by date or Message Type, Partner and so on. These parameters are used in a select statement on table EDIDC that identifies all IDoc Control Segment records that meet the entered criteria.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got it. Many thanks !!

Prateek, I think u r right,, we can reschedule the idoc for processing , but again it all depends upon the idoc data , status data and control data , and the driver program .

Ya ,, I believe the program RC1_IDOC_SET_Status, is widely used to change status,, like from 51 to 68. !

Correct me !!

Regards,

Arnab .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got it. Many thanks !

Former Member
0 Kudos

How did you do it?

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think you could be able to change the status. The selection screen should be providing just the range of values.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use "RC1_IDOC_SET_STATUS" to set an IDoc from any status to any status you want ;o)

Regards,

Kai