Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO price condition in foreign currency - update value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All!

I have the scenario:

1.Price condition PB00 in foreign currency EUR. Local currency and vendor currency is RON.

2.I changed the condition PB00 manually in PO.

3.PO date (EKKO-BEDAT) is the same as the date on which the system last determined the net price (EKPO-PRDAT). The system uses for conversion the rate from OB08, for the day=PRDAT.

4. I change PRDAT. I want to update the value in local currency - and I do Update for price condition - but there is no price determination type for copying the price conditions and changing only the rate for the new date.

I used type determination price C, but as I changed manually PB00 - the system does not determine the new rate.

I have to have the GR in local currency RON - so I can't modify the currency in PO (EUR) and use the fixed rate.

Is there a possibility to update only the rate used by the system to convert the price value in local currency?

Thank you very much.

Florina R.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182673
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the business scenario you are looking at here, is it that at the time of the GR posting the PO exchange rate should be used or the GR date exchange rate should be used Or your scenario is something else

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh!

The currency rate should be used when converting the PB00 value from EUR currency to the local currency in tab Conditions at position level (the PO has as currency RON and the price condition PB00 has as currency EUR). The system will use this value (the converted value) also in GR as in IR.

Thanks.