cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change a Reversed Treasury Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have this reversed Spot/Forward transaction which i want to modify in order to change the Partner bank. However, the system does'nt allow me to edit the transaction. Is there possibilty to update the reversed transaction? Anyway, my main goal here is to delete the Bank Details in BP, this Bank Details is being use as Partner Bank of this reversed Spot/Forward Transaction.

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Possible work around: FI06 - to disable the bank key but can affect other company codes. In our case we just change the Bank Details ID's details to a dot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Possible work around: FI06 - to disable the bank key but can affect other company codes. In our case we just change the Bank Details ID's details to a dot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I encountered it before and sometimes it was caused by date - Up to And Including Due Date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus,

I am invloved in tricky situation.When I rum TPM13 system shows scheduled flows for Final Repayment.

Now my problem is how to Fix those scheduled flows. As normally I used TBB1 to post this flows and syastem picked schduled flows based on date and posted it and status of flows chnaged to Fixed.But in my case when I run TBB1 system is not picking any scheduled flows.I have tried all selection, each security id, transaction number,product type etc all combinations.But system is not picking up Scheduled flows for posting.

The flows are already marked as relevant to posting in Config.

Please help me

Thanks & Regards

Bhavesh Desai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The scheduled flows for final repayment can posted with FWSO or FWZE and not with TBB1.

Regards

Prasad AV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In transaction BP, we want to delete a specific Bank Details ID (i.e. SGDN). During deletion an error prompt u2013 u201CBank details still being used; change of date not allowedu201D. I checked table VTBZV and found a TR transaction linked to this Bank Detail. It is used as Partner Bank in that TR transaction. Unfortunately, that TR transaction is reversed so I canu2019t change nor remove the Partner Bank (SGDN).

Iu2019m thinking that unless SGDN canu2019t be removed in the TR transaction, the Bank Details ID (SGDN) canu2019t be removed in BP too.

Are there any ways to remove the Bank Detail ID?

Thanks a lot!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I still do not see a reason for deleting the bank details. If the bank has changed you can create a new Bank details ID and use it.

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot edit a reversed treasury transaction. Moreover could you be more specific as to why you want to delete the partner details because, if you have created a forward transaction with this partner, then it will be reversed with this partner. Hence there will be no outstanding against this partner.

If you have posted the FI document for the transaction in tbb1, then you can post the reverse document in TPM10 in ECC6.0 or tbb2 in older versions. If you have not posted the FI document, then you need not worry.

Anyway, if you want to edit the partner details, you can do it in the transaction code BP for the depository bank role and for this company code.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Was it a vendor/customer payment?

If yes, the correct partner bank can only be selected in the "invoice" on the vendor account.

Give us a bit more details.

Regards,

E