cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Element in the Container of PFAC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have new requirement in my Project. When the User is creatign support message instead of going to the central team it should be routed by Region wise , As my client has the requirement based on the Component with Region Support Team should be determined.

For the same i have check the possibilites in PFAC - Though there is the possibility of creating new Element Like Region and Country . After maintaining Attibute values for it. Still system is not determing right Support Team.

Any body who have an idea on this . Especially on Containers in PFAC.

Please provide your valueable inputs. Thank you.

Regards,

Amrita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Amrita,

1. copy the rule

the best is to copy the rule 14000141 with PFAC_RESPO (the container contains the info you need) into a new rule.

you need to assign the new rule to your package (Z_ERP for example)

2. change the rule you created

you go in change mode

in the responsibilities tab of the rule you need to create all the filter that will lead to different teams

you click on the create button to create the filter you want and then you need to assign (right click on the line you have created) the corresponding support team

3. schedule the action with the right parameter

Once this is done you need to schedule the action SLFN0001_JR_FIND_PARTNER with the corresponding condition (you just created ) and the partner_fct SLFN0003

pay attention the user interface is not very obvious and sometimes you are quicked out from PFAC_RESPO

I hope it helps

feel free to ask

br Xavier