cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good issue at item level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

with reference to a delivery, I would like to make a good issue at item level, only for item 1 but not for item 2. What do I have to customize to make it possible?

Warm regards,

Fuffo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Fuffo Fuffi,

When you are creating outbound delivery you have to take selected items only which you want to take PGI.

Other wise in creation of delivery if you have 3 line items. in that you want PGI for 1 only then you have to delete remaining 2 line items.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can do, no need for customisation.

When you Execute VL01N, You enter Shipping point , Selection date, order no, you have From and to fields ther you mainatin 10 if you would like to carry out pickcing and goods issue for only one item.

Regards

Sathya

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VL01N, key in shipping point, sale order and below the Order field, you can see two fields, viz. From item and To item.

Let us assume your sale order contains four line items with sl.no. as 10 to 40, and you want to process only 30 and 40, then in the above screen, maintain 30 in From item and 40 in To item and execute.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

select only the item 1 not the item 2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That was what we did but it was created a good issue for both line item. Is it possible we have something to customize?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fuffo,

Just create a delivery with the line item for what you want to goods issue..

For other line item create different delivery..

Otherwise line item wise Good Issue is not possible I think..

Regards,

HP