cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forex Revaluation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sap Guru,

I have run the Forex revaluation 31march 2009 & but now I want again run this 31st march 2009 again .Its is possible

Regards,

Ankita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not possible, if you run it again then shows that all are posted, if you want to run it again Foreign Currency Valuation then go to FAGL_FC_VAL t-code again and click on reset & reverse check box execute it and run the batch. Now you can run Foreign Currency Valuation on 31 march again

Best Of Luck

Tanmoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daer Tanmoy,

Thanks for reply

I have alreadly run one time 31st March 2009.and post via SM35 now I want again run 31st March How I can do it?

Reagrds,

Ankita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Ankita

you use T-code FAGL_FC_VAL - Foreign Currency Valuation (New) and after that run the batch in sm35,

Now come again and use T-code FAGL_FC_VAL - Foreign Currency Valuation (New) - repeat same thing but extra thing is you have to tick reset Valuation , give the Reason for Reset (Balances) and also tick reverse posting, now run the batch in sm35 (actually it reverse entry).

now you can run actual Foreign Currency Valuation on 31 march again.

it will be better if you do this in quality server first.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

When I reset the forex on dated 31st March 2009 Why create a difference the amount which I have run Forex revlaution on 31st March 2009.

Let see One example the revaluation time The figure is Rs.100000/- on date 31st March 2009

But after Reset the Forex Revaluation the same date 31st March 2009 the figure is 90000/-, Why is it so haapen.

Reagrds

Ankita

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankita,

Please re-run the transaction FAGL_FC_VAL with the Reset Valuation check box ticked. This should reset all the previous postings.

Regards,

MIke