cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Batch Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

A new Finished product has been introduced which is bought from another company and sold to customers due to huge demand. Sales order has been created and when we make the delivery its allowing to do so as it says enter material batch. The item is not maintained in batch. But in the material master batch management has been checked. Kindly guide me how i should make the delivery.

Regards,

Shahzad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shahzad,

I think you should remove tick on Batch Management and try...

But for that system will check is there any open SD documents ?? If any document is there system will not allow you to change.. B'coz if you will change tick on Batch Management in Material Master.. it will affect the existing documents..

So make it sure first and try...

Hope it may help..

Regards,

HP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since its a new material, only three orders have been made. 2 last month and 1 this month. all are open. do you want me to delete those orders and then de-activate batch management check on material?

Former Member
0 Kudos

shahzad khero ,

Once you activate Batch management for the material, you will have to maintain Batches and maintain Batch number ranges.

If you don't want material to be maintained matches then you need to keep stock as zero and delete the material.

YOu need to reverse all the orders that you have raised against the material. and delete those orders accordingly

Create a new material without Batch management and proceed with your sales proces

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

What about the activities on MM side? Do i have to reverse IR, GR and PO and then de-activate batch management of material?

Because from what i have understood these are the activities which i will have to carry out in sequence.

1: Delete Open Deliveries.

2: Delete Open Orders.

3: Reverse IR (Reverse Purchase Cycle)

4: Reverse GR (Reverse Purchase Cycle)

5: Reverse PO (Reverse Purchase Cycle)

6: De-Activate Batch Management.

7: PO (Purchase Cycle)

8: GR (Purchase Cycle)

9: IR (Purchase Cycle)

10: Sales Order

11: Delivery

Regards,

Shahzad Khero

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys,

The situation has changed here.

The item is in stock right now but with a batch number 0. when i try to post good issue it says:

This batch is not allowed according to the selection criteria that are assigned to this activity. The specifications of the entered batch do not correspond to the selection criteria from the batch search.

Kindly tell me what to do.

Regards,

shahzad

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree with Mr.Murali..

Regards,

HP

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shahzad,

Due to the activation of the Batch check box in the material master system is asking to maintain batches so either you need to maintain that material stock batches wise or remove the Batch check from the material master if not required.

Note:- Once you done transaction with that material you can't remove that batch check mark from material master.

Please consult responsible person before removing the Batch check mark in the Material master.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, so i should delete existing orders, de-activate batch management check,create sales orders from scratch and try delivering them again. What about existing stock? do i have to clear the existing stock and then de-activate?

Regards,

Shahzad

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

enter some batch number and proceed

Former Member
0 Kudos

We dont want to emter batches as we dont maintain batches for products we dont produce.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

in t-code 0VLP, select the item category that is relevant. you will find a tick box "no batch check". check that and try delivery without batch.

please note that you must coordinate this with your MM.

regards.