Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing relevant

pratik_mahendra
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Fellow members, Ola.

I have few inter-related questions on Indian Billing and excise Scenario.

1) Is there any Dash board for all Excise Relevant License processing. for EG License Capturing for deemed export and excise bond.

2) Is there any Standard List of all Excise Documents for which Billing documents are cancelled.

3) There is a requirement of restricting cancellation of Invoice unless excise invoice is cancelled, I understand I need to apply some user exit, I m not sure which one and I am also not able to form logic.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) You can fine the data in J_1IBOND table write a small query or develop a report, i think there is no standard transaction code to see the where else used (you can able to see the where else used bond in bond master), & for licenses we will assign in J1IUN (table J_1IFRDTSO) and in creation of ARE-3, you can get the details from J_1IFRDTSO & J_1IEXCHDR, J-1IEXCDTL.

2) In tr code J1IIEXCP you can find out in both ways Excise invoice cancelled bill open & Billing cancelled Excise invoice open details

3) You can check J_1I7_USEREXIT_EXCISE_BEF_SAVE & J_1I7_USEREXIT_EXCISE_AFT_SAVE in this two exits i am not sure weather it works or not if you got any solution kindly let me know.

cheers

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

check this note.....551932,,,,