cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the table of a (CCM) catalog, with new columns

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM experts,

I want to add 2 new field to the SRM_EXTRACTED_CTLG. I do this by 'creating new characteristics' in 'schema'. After this I click on 'assign characteristic' and move the new created ones from the left to the right (from 'non-assigned' to 'assigned characteristics..').

Now I also can see them in 'catalog characteristics'. After this I do the mapping from the Extracted to the Master catalog.

In the backend I'm running the program BBP_CCM_TRANSFER_CATALOG with a variant which fills up the fields (Categoryhierarchie, ID, Language) I mark 'force initial transport'.

After I do this my characteristics, are putted back to 'unassigned characteristics'.

So my question is how can I avoid this? Or even better can you explain to me what I'm doing wrong?

I want to add 2 characteristics in the CMM catalog (ZISSUEUOM and ZVALPRICE) and to display them.

Many thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You just need to implement the BADI BBP_CCM_CHAR_MAINT for transferring custom characteristics.

If you select force initial option when transfer, CCM re-creates new schema for extracted catalog.

Regards,

Masa

Answers (0)