Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting error while Configuring NWA for PI 7.1

former_member231914
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I'm presently working on PI 7.1, trying to configure /nwapi and for that purpose, implementing note # Note 1160261 - NWA for PI: Incomplete Component Tree.

I'm presently in step # 5 for running Template Installer step -Configuring the Central NWA and getting error "Validation Error: Failed to retrieve CCMS Agents."

To sort out, i did install CCMS agents for both ABAP & Java stack keeping Solution manager as my central system, although my both agents are running fine, still i'm getting this error, due to which i'm not able to proceed ahead. Please help me, if anyone has come across the same & wat should be the path forward for it.

Eagerly waiting for some inputs...

Thanks,

Anand.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to install the ccmsping agent and configure the CEN.

former_member231914
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey,

Thanks for the reply, i have already done that in my PI system with Sol man system as my CEN, but still i'm not able to get through.

My SLD is PI 7.1 system, so should i been registering those CCMS ping agent with CEN as Sol Man or PI?

Thanks,

Anand.

Henk
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

When configuring NWA for PI, it wants the PI system as CEN. So you have to register the CCMS agents at the PI system.

With kind regards,

Henk.

Henk
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

When configuring NWA for PI, it wants the PI system as CEN. So you have to register the CCMS agents at the PI system.

With kind regards,

Henk.

Sorry for the same remark twice. The Expert Forums were experiencing a little hickup, I suppose...

Edited by: H. Steenwijk on May 28, 2009 12:22 PM

former_member231914
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply...I could solve the problem....

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member231914
Participant
0 Kudos

Just to update all i'm getting this below error in step # 155 - while asking input parameter for Administration Landscape selection. I have already defined Administration landscape.

Please let me know, if anyone came across same issue during this step.

Thanks,

Anand.