cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0CO_OM_CCA_9 extract different currency types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

We are using 0CO_OM_CCA_9 and in the infopackage I selected currency type 10 and 20. It is only extracting 10. I see in help it appears this extractor only selects currency type 10. But when I executed an dataload and only put in currency type 20 it selected records.

Can someone explain this behavior?

Thanks so much.

Colleen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Colleen

The help says in this case currency type 10 is company code currency and it does't mean it won't extract any other currency types. So you are OK.

Please see the link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/ae/8876724e671341a91ff3ba711bacd0/frameset.htm

Hope this helps

Thnaks

sat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sat,

Thanks for the link. I can see how to change the default from 10 to 70, for example, based on the link. But when I input 10 and 20 in the infopackage it only selected 10, NOT 20. It only started selecting 20 after I only input 20 in the selection of the infopackage and took out 10.

So it didn't select 10 and 20 when both where in the infopackage selection. It only selected 20 when I just had 20 in it (not a range from 10-20.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Colleen

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen,

Did you try with two separate selections, one for 10 and one for 20...2 rows on the InfoPackage Selection tab?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhanu,

I did. In the infopackage selection I have two lines/selections for currency type. One for 10 and the other for 20 (after I tried from - to).

Can you clarify, it should bring over both if I input both, correct?

Thanks, Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Colleen

It seems system is correct. The reason is if we think logically at any point of time we see only one currency type not both at a time. As you rightly said extractor is bringing both the value types individually when you extract separately. So at any point of time you have option of extracting one currency type. In my opinion it is correct but I am not sure exactly your requiremnt is.

Thnaks

Sat

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen,

I just tried it out with two lines/selections for currency type: 10 and 20, and it does extract records for both the currency types...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me try again and I'll let you know. Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhanu,

I did in fact try both lines and it basically ignores currency type 20 and only loads 10 (with 2 selection lines). If I load seperatley 20 only, it loads.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Colleen

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen,

Where did you check the data after the load? Did you see the PSA or the cube?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

Full Points awarded to you for pointing out something in your statement below.

When you said PSA or Cube, I thought, well I'm loading to an ODS. Then it hit me, the currency type is not a key in my ods so it's overwriting.

I'm so sorry for bothering you with this, but you did resolve it by asking the right question.

Thanks so much!

Colleen

Answers (0)