cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packing material in different pallet size

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

My client requirement is to pack the material in pallet and then into the container for export sales.

Client has different material sizes and same for pallet size also. There are 9 different type of pallet size currently they are using. They want to capture into the SAP everything while packing.

My doubt is whether I have to create all 9 type of pallet as a material and then use it for packing while packing processing. As well as Handling unit is container, this also to be created and maintained.?

Confirm me how to proceed for this different type of pallets in packing.

Regards

Harish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If there are 9 different sizes of pallet then every pallet have different capacities,

then u can go for 9 different material master and 9 packing instructions to enable automatic packing.

"As well as Handling unit is container, this also to be created and maintained.?"

If these pallets goes into a container then maintain a multilevel packing instruction with

container-> pallet-> material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need suggestion in Packing instruction--- related to allowed packing material.

Whether I have to create strapping belt, strapping clip, roller and Scotch tape as a material and include in packing instruction??

guide me.