cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IF Condition not working in WF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

I m comparing a value in a IF condition . If the condition returns <b>TRUE</b> it should go in one branch (Say branch A) and when <b>FALSE</b> , it should go in other branch (Say branch B) .

Now I m in such a condition that , whenever the condition returns FALSE , the workflow <i><b>stops</b></i> . I want it the workflow to continue with branch B .

What could be the problem ???

Thanks ,

Sonu M.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it a condition step or multiple condition step?

Did you test it with real container data?

If you believe everything is right generate a new workflow version and activate it, sometimes it solves the problem.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel ,

Thanks for a reply . Yes it is a condition step . I have also tried with multiple condition step but its not working and I m testing it with real container data .

Can you explain me how do i regenrate a new workflow version ? Do you want to say that copy the same workflow and activate it ??

Please reply.

Thanks ,

Sonu

Former Member
0 Kudos

First try to synchronize the run time buffer by executing SWU_OBUF.

To Create new Rum time version open the Workflow and click on menu workflow and then click on generate and activate run time version.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys ,

Thanks a lot for the solution . 10 on 10 to you all . But frankly speaking I couldnt get the logic of regenerating the workflow will solve the problem .

Is there any logic behind it or it is just a fluke ??

Thanks ,

Sonu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonu,

I have the same problem.

I have activated many times and also created a new version of the workflow.

But still it is not working.

Please can you suggest.

Thanks,

Sushmitha

devrajsinghr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not about gerenating new version, The tran SWE_OBUF commit the buffer entries to system. And regarding you Sushmitha check what velue is coming into the element using wf log.

Regards

Dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

yes i am getting the correct values in the container and had cleared the buffer also

Thanks

Sushmitha

devrajsinghr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it giving any error or just stuck up there.

Is it with every instance of this workflow or only with this? check the condition and simulation result.

Regards

Dev

Answers (0)