cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

note 32236

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sap told me ,In note 32236, first you will need to unpack the file"ACRK064472_Transport_Files.zip" which is attached to the note.Then, you will get two different files: K064472.ACR and R064472.ACR.After

unpack it it comes under E38 extension only.If i pate this file in data and cofile it showsexec format error.

Please help me.

Regards,

Manjini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor

Where it sais ACRK064472_Transport_Files.zip?.... it makes reference to Transport_Files_note_32236_V20.zip...

Anyhow... you should be able to import via Extras -> Other requests -> Add and then import.

Whats your SAP version?... the note is very clear about the requirements

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Note 32236 - Incorrect stock qty or stock value in the material master.

In this sap note contain the zip files.I have extracted the zip file,It gives two files with extension SE38.I copied that files in data and cofiles.But sap told after extract that zip files it comes under .ACR extension.After put into .se38 extension file into data and cofile.I have created the new request i try to trnasport it show the error "transport control program tp ended with error c

rors: addtobuffer has problems with data- and buffer"

Please help me out.

Regrads,

Manjini

Former Member
0 Kudos

E38R074490 is to be added first as Juan told via Add extra, then check whether it is waiting to imported , then import it

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP naming is created from cofiles' name, E38K074490 is to be added into buffer, also this time let us know the error from the log, if comes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks,

Once extract the zip file i am getting two files K074490 and R074490 extension with .SE38.But SAP told me after extracting we get .ACR files.Why it differ please tell me?I put ths K074490M file in cofile and R074490 put into data folder withextenstion se38.I try to see this file in data folder i have executed the command ps -ef|*.SE38, it show the error Exec format error in server.I have manually created the request IRDK074490.I try to transport in quality i am getting the error " Transport control program tp ended with error and Errors: addtobuffer has problems with data- and /or cofile Please help me out...

Regards,

Manjini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

what SAP has told and why , we are not sure. However, do not change any extension or modify the name of the files which came after extracting the zip file.

you can check whether the files are there in data and cofiles or not:

ps -ef | grep *.(extn which the files have now after extraction ) after navigating into data or cofiles folder.

or after reaching data or cofiles folder, do

ls -ltr nameoffile (full name or starting letters suffixed by *) for eg

ls -ltr K074490.E38 in cofiles folder and you should set the good permission and owner

In Quality, first add the request as per the naming we suggested (extn of os file will be placed in the beginning in SAP transport name and then name of cofile which was before the extn at os level)

for eg.

E38K074490

thanks

Bhudev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will apply E38K074490 this transport request to Quality.E38 request is harmful?It affect other things in sap system?

Regards,

Manjini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manjini

If SAP has recommended this Note to apply, then obviously you should go ahead or if you still have doubts then you should contact sap again for the feasiblity of the Note. However, if sure, then yes E38K074490 should be imported

now you are able to add this into buffer ? at OS, that error went away ?

thanks

Bhudev

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I will apply E38K074490 this transport request to Quality.E38 request is harmful?It affect other things in sap system?

You seem to have problems understanding basic procedures... I presume you're not applying this note because you though it looked nice, i presume you have a requirement and you have read the note which describe the changes to be done in the system and the requirements regarding SAP versions, etc....

We cannot guarantee that the note will or not affect your system... you have decided that you needed the note based on a problem reported in your system, So its up to you to test that the note fix your issues before sending it across the environment....

Why will you want to import this in QA bypassing DEV?... i have no idea, notes should be applied and tested in DEV before been sent to QAS.

Please read more and be proactive...

Regards

Juan

Answers (0)