SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS-U Error:Record not found in table EUIHEAD - ISU/CRM Replication error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are working on CRM/ISU replication error issues and using TCode ECRMREPL.

Currently as a solution of this error message , we are deleting the relevant transaction from the queue by using Function Module ISU_EREPL_DEL_CRMQ. From the table EVER_CRMQ we are taking the mandatory fields and then using FM we are deleting from queue. But is there any other way where we can automate this or a fix that this error never appears because it appears that is a bogus error.

Please do share your views on this issue.

Thanks.

Ankit

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ankit

I am also trying to replicate the Contracts from ISU to CRM, I am not sure of seeting to be made on ISU n CRM end, can you help me with baisc seeting that are to me made to initiate replication.

regards

ritesh

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ankit

I am also trying to replicate the Contracts from ISU to CRM, I am not sure of seeting to be made on ISU n CRM end, can you help me with baisc seeting that are to me made to initiate replication.

regards

ritesh

0 Kudos

Hi:

Cookbooks are available in https://websmp210.sap-ag.de/utilities->Product information -> CRM for Utilitites..

regards

Shashi

FranziMickIT
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

the error message in transaction ECRMREPL normally indicates that something went wrong with the replication of utility-specific objects. If you are deleting the document from the queue, this will definitely not lead to a successful replication.

Please read the cookbooks as indicated already in this thread and especially look at the dependencies between objects in order to replicate them. For example: in order to replicate a utility contract from CRM to ERP (IS-U), you need to have the relevant technical utility objects (connection object, premise, PoD) in the backend.

There is a cookbook regarding technical utility objects as well as another one regarding contract replication. At least, those two I would consider relevant to your problem.

Best regards,

Franziska