cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Item Problem in while Proforma Invoicing in case of STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The problem is related to Line Item Quantity in Proforma Invoice which is explained with an example -

When we are doing Outbound Delivery for STO ( Stock Transfer Order ) we have the batch-split function where 2 line generates for a single line item material A in which in the first line no delivery quantity and value gets reflected and in the second line for the same material the delivery quantity gets reflected with batches. Then we save the order and done PGI. After that while doing the proforma invoice there also again the 2 lines appear for the single material A where the first line doesn't contain invoice quantity and value and show as 0pcs.In the second line for the same material it shows the invoice quantity with value. I want to remove this first line for the same line item from proforma invoice and want the system to generate only one line for the line item containing the invoice quantity.

Point to be noted that this thing doesn't happen for normal sales cycle done through Sales Order.

I have also checked with the Item Category NLN where i have tried the Billing relevance N - Pro Forma - no zero quantities (including main batch items) and L - Pro Forma - no zero quantities. Still the same problem is arising.

What is the problem here and how can it be solved?

Looking forward to some valuable suggestions

Thanks & Regards

Priyanka Mitra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

check for your batch item cateogry,,, maintain the batch item cateogry setting same as it is ther in case of normal sale cycle. or what you can do ,,,copy your batch item cateogry and create a new batch item cateogry for your STO delivery .

i did it and it is working fine for me. please check the batch item cateogry and matain it the same way.

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You ca make use of the user exit to remove the items with zero quantities while doing Proforma Invoice .

RV60AFZ*.

Regards,

Sai