cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM PO Response - Change Delivery Date & Quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

when creating a PO Response in SRM, is it possible to change some datas as the delivery date or the quantity?

Currently we are able just to change the field "Name of the POR ". But we would like to modify some other fields as the delivery date and the quantity.

Is it possible to modify other datas within the PO Response?

In positive case, could you please suggest me what is required to activate these changes?

Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is possible to change the date and quality inthe PO. For you cant reduce the qty but you can increase the qty in PO.

Regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your answer.

But currently we are not able to modify these fields.

Do you know what is needed to "activate" these changes?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Valentino,

You will be able to change the Response Quantity ,Response Price & Response Delivery Date from the item data of the Process of the Purchase Order Response. No extra settings is required. Only you need to decide if there is an approval required after the order responses then the correct workflow needs to be started and configured also if you have set Tolerance level then that should be maintained at org structure attribute level for order acceptance.

Regards

Anirban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anirban,

thanks a lot for your support.

We are using SRM 4.00. Maybe we need to implement a SAP Note, because currently we are not able to modify any data when creating a PO Response (a part the name) nor to display the items tab.

I will check if some Note apply therefore.

Another point related to PO Response created in SRM is the following:

Do you know if the information created in SRM is then replicated to R/3? Or in case PO Response are created in SRM the standard is that no information is sent to R/3? At the moment, after the creation of a PO Response, if i check in ME23N the PO, there is no information updated regarding the PO Response.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Regards,

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

The PO response is not transferred to R/3. But incase the PO response is different from the original PO price,quantity, delivery date etc then the PO requires approval based on your workflows activated which creates a new version and then the updated PO is replicated back in R/3 with the updates.Also remember that PO responses can be set with tolerance keys and whenever a new version is created it goes for an approval which will update the PO back in R/3.

Regards

Anirban