cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output error - partially picked status in delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

im getting an error while taking output for the delivery.Scenario is like, i have created STO with about 600 line items(10 interval). created outbound delivery for the same. Two deliveries have been created one with 500 line items and other with 100 line items respectively. in the first delivery i have picked all the quantity(manually w/0 WM) and did the PGI. system shows the status as partially picked and when i tried to take the out put, it is giving error " No data exists for the delivery" and in the long text " Place holder for the batch input error text, this message is not output"

for the second delivery again i picked and did PGI, status shows fully picked and out put is getting generated.

im using std LD00 output type

In the output procedure i assigned the requirement '1' which is delvry GI posted which says system checks the goods movt status and if the status is fully picked and PGI is done output will be generated.

so i have created a new routine where in i gave goods movt status to accept partially picked or fully picked and PGI is done to give out put. even then it is not working.

i want the output for the partially picked deliveries too.

pls help in this issue as this is happening in production client.

Thanks and Regards

Maddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy

Welcome to SDN forum

As you are using LD00 output type only , and for this output type as you have assigned requirement 1 , because of this only output is not coming . So firstly check wheather output is coming correctly or not by removing the requirement 1 .

Secondly , also check wheather any Smartforms are assigned to LD00 output type or not. If any Smartform is assigned then go to smartform and then check wheather any sub-routine has been written or not

Finally also check the access sequcne and the condition record you have maintained

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath

Thanks for ur reply. i have checked with and w/o the requirement. checked the smart form and output procedure every thing is fine.. still problem persists.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As you said that you have created a new routine

so i have created a new routine where in i gave goods movt status to accept partially picked or fully picked and PGI is done to give out put. even then it is not working.

You need to check the the sub routine assigned wheather you have included any additional program which is not meeting your requirement with the help of technical consultant

Regards

Srinath