Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

load multiple attachments

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

Does anyone know if it's possible to load to business transactions multiple documents at the same time. When I choose browse option for local disk I can select just one file at a time.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JerryWang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Robert,

I have built a prototype to enable multiple file upload in CRM attachment assignment block. Hope it helps: Attachment multiple upload

Best regards,

Jerry

0 Kudos

Hi Jerry, can you please post that prototype again if possible

Best regards

Sundeep

CarstenKasper
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

I suppose this is a limitation of the HTMLB upload control. Recently I have been working with content management alot. I saw that the GenIL implementation gets the data stream from the HTMLB upload control directly and puts it into content management.

Meaning: SAP has no logic in place to handle/differentiate between multiple upload objects.

From my point of view this holds true for the Upload control and for the GenIL implementation.

Would be a challanging taks to put a multi file upload together. Though not impossible.

cheers Carsten

JerryWang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Carsten,

yes you are right, it is impossible to achieve it via the existing HTMLB upload control, so I have created my own view to allow multiple file upload: Attachment multiple upload

Best regards,

Jerry