cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure screens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I already know that using the editing options, I can configure the screens for some areas like Document entry, Document display or open items, but in what transaction I can configure this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elsa,

Why don't you use transaction code <b>SHD0</b> to create transaction variant to hide screen fields or to assign specific default value and etc.

Please check this link for further information.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/7d/f639fb015111d396480000e82de14a/content.htm

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

See, I don´t want that the users always re-enter data in the transactions they always used. So I want to define default values in the system.(For example I want to hide fields that may not be relevant for the users).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elsa,

To define user default values, go to system->user profile-> own data then select parameters tab.

Here you have to enter the parameter ID and the parameter value.

For example :

To default company code to value = 1000 enter in parameter id = BUK (field name you can retrieve by selecting the field and press F1 then F9) and in parameter value = 1000.

Then save.

Regards

Valérie

Message was edited by: valerie secondy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont want to put default values per user, I want to put default values in a transaction for all users.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Elsa

Could you give me an explample of what you need.

Do you have the transaction code ?

Regards

Valérie