cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Status "Being Processed" after completion for Free Goods Sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

This problem is related to Free Goods Sales which is as follows.

The process-flow for free goods sales is first we raise a sales order, then we do outbound delivery for the sales order and then finally PGI of the goods.We don't raise any invoice and the Free Goods Challan is issued to the customers by running a report.

The document flow at the end always show the Sales Order status as " Being Processed" and Outbound Delivery & PGI as "Completed".I want the system to show the Sales Order status as " Completed" and not " Being Processed".How to do that?

Please suggest some solutions.

Thanks & Regards

Priyanka Mitra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to your sales order and see what is the item category is maintained there

Note that

In VOV7 in its details set the completion rule to A or B

Propably blank is maintained now

Hence the problem

Create a fresh order and see the changes now

changing the completion rule will not affect the existing order

So Create a fresh order and see

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply and suggestion.

Now we are able to get the Completed status in Document Flow.

Thanks & Regards

Priyanka Mitra

P.S. - I would request you to go through another problem which we are facing in Shipment , please go through this and suggest some solution regarding it if possible.

I have already posted this problem in a separate thread few days back but am yet to receive any fruitful suggestion.

The problem is regarding Shipment Cost Calculation while doing STO which is as follows -

In our scenario the Shipment cost calculation is done on two basis -

1) Absolute Rate / Flat Rate Wise - For example for transporting of goods from Kolkata Depot to Delhi Depot is Rs. 20,000 fixed.

2)) Gross Weight Wise - where the weight unit is kg and rate for example is Rs. 4 / Kg. So for 10 Kg the shipment cost will be Rs. 40.

Now I want the system to calculate the shipment cost on Rate / Carton Wise i.e. How will I be able to calculate the shipment cost of 100 cartons if the rate is Rs. 100/ Carton.

How to configure this ? Please help in this regard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just want to add that even setting the completion rule to A or B didn't solve my problem and still it was showing the Sales Order with status "Being processed".

On top of the completion rule, the "Schedule line Category" been used also affect the Sales order Status. I was using the Schedule line CX having "Incompl.proced" with value 30 for my Item Category and I changed it using the Schedule line BT having no value for "Incompl.proceed".

This was done in SPRO Sales and Distribution -> Sales -> Sales Documents -> Schedule Lines -> Assign Schedule Line Categories.

I performed a fresh test creating a new Sales Order and the Status changed to "Completed" after creating the subsequent document.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

how can we adjust the status of old documents to completed? Is there a program?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for all your suggestions.

Now the problem is solved according to the solution given by Mr. R Raja.

Regards

Priyanka Mitra

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka

You need to change the billing relevance to B for the item category and then and do order related billing and then it is possible

Regards

Srinath

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to change billing relevancy for your free goods items to empty (not relevant) in VOV7 and the items should be closed.

Regards,

Marcin