cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on LSO package

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a question concerning the Training and Event Management and the LSO. Which one of these would you consider to be self sufficient, cost effective and productive?

I understand that LSO is one step ahead of the Training and Event Management. But can we not do everything Training and Event Management itself?

When it comes to deploying LSO at the Portal level, it would be a separate package and would require separate License and involve more cost product-wise and resource-wise as well, so a company can very well go in for Training and Event Management and later on when it is comfortable functionally and also willing to spend at a later stage, it can think of LSO which is just an extension of Training and Event Management, am I right?

I have these ideas in mind seeing a Client who did the same. It may not apply to all companies and I nderstand that.

But I need some more opinions to get a clear picture. Please let me know your ideas on this.

Regards,

RS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Very soon SAP will stop supporting for Training and Event Management. Already i guess thay have communicated officially.

So for a new implementation there in no point in implementing T&EM.

Regards

Answers (0)