cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updation of Ztable clicking on submit button in adobe interactive forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In my adobe interactive form i have student details and one SUBMIT BUTTON.After clicking on that button i need to update the details in my Ztable. How Can I do?Where Can I write the code?

Please reply me.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, are you using WDA or WDJ?

In WDA you should read context(your data changed by user in interactive form) in onSubmit event of interactive form into some structure and then save this structure to your ztable.

method ONACTIONPROCESS_SUBMIT .

DATA lo_nd_zam_protstroj TYPE REF TO if_wd_context_node.

DATA lo_el_zam_protstroj TYPE REF TO if_wd_context_element.

DATA ls_zam_protstroj TYPE wd_this->element_zam_protstroj.

navigate from <CONTEXT> to <ZAM_PROTSTROJ> via lead selection

lo_nd_zam_protstroj = wd_context->get_child_node( name = wd_this->wdctx_zam_protstroj ).

• get element via lead selection

lo_el_zam_protstroj = lo_nd_zam_protstroj->get_element( ).

• get all declared attributes

lo_el_zam_protstroj->get_static_attributes(

IMPORTING

static_attributes = ls_zam_protstroj ).

MODIFY ZAM_PROTSTROJ FROM ls_zam_protstroj.

endmethod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jiri,

I am not working in webdynpro.

I am working in SFP transaction.and i have designed one layout containing button.But I dont know where to write the code for triggering the action .

Can you help me out?

Regards,

Simi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi simiam,

in SFP , you can trigger action for the buttons by writing scripts in script Editor(shift+F3) or paletts->Script Editor , select the button you want to trigger action go to paletts-script editor . chosse your script language .then write you logic there .

regards

chinnaiya

Edited by: chinnaiya pandiyan on Apr 19, 2009 9:17 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chinnaiya,

Thanks for your reply.

Now my proble is how i can capture the values which i have entering in the PDF form.

Suppose I have student details in the form and corresponding to that i have a ztable.after the print preview i will enter the values.And in the script editor how can I get the enterd values? after that only i can update my ztable.

Please reply me....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chinnaiya,

Thanks for your reply.

Now my proble is how i can capture the values which i have entering in the PDF form.

Suppose I have student details in the form and corresponding to that i have a ztable.after the print preview i will enter the values.And in the script editor how can I get the enterd values? after that only i can update my ztable.

Please reply me....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm afraid I think there is no place where you can "catch" click on button in interactive form in sapgui, but you can:

use http submit button and send data to your web service, which receive dataa and update your ztable,

or you can create webdynpro, where you can catch click on submit button a in this event you can update yout ztable (my previous post).

Please remember, that you can run your webdynpro application in sapgui:

REPORT DEMO_START_WD_IN_PLACE1 MESSAGE-ID SWDP_RUNTIME.

start-of-selection.

CALL FUNCTION 'WDY_EXECUTE_IN_PLACE'

EXPORTING

PROTOCOL = 'HTTP' " HTTP | HTTPS

• INTERNALMODE = 'X' "SPACE - browser is started

• PARAMETERS =

APPLICATION = 'your_webdynpro_application

• CONTAINER_NAME = 'SAP Formuláře'

EXCEPTIONS

INVALID_APPLICATION = 1

BROWSER_NOT_STARTED = 2

OTHERS = 3.

IF sy-subrc EQ 1.

MESSAGE a400.

ELSEIF sy-subrc = 2.

MESSAGE a401.

ELSEIF sy-subrc = 3.

MESSAGE a667.

ENDIF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jiri,

Thank you for your reply.Now I got a new idea what you have suggested.

But Can you explain me how to create web service and how to invoke that webservice while clicking on that http submit button.

I am working in SFP.

My requirement is like when a user who is not connected to R/3 system, after entering the values , pressing submit button, data should get update in the database tables in R/3..

Please reply me...It will be very helpful to me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please reply me