SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS-Retail:logistic:DC and logistic:store in MM41

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

With "logistic:DC and logistic:store views" in MM41(t-code) can we enter individual stores and individual distribution centers for that article?explain me how to do that in MM41?

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can define the DC and store while creating the article in the initial screen and then do the listing of the article to that particular store and DC in listing tab.

Thanks and regards,

Murali krishna Maganti

Virinchi technologies ltd

Hyderabad

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can define the DC and store while creating the article in the initial screen and then do the listing of the article to that particular store and DC in listing tab.

Thanks and regards,

Murali krishna Maganti

Hyderabad

0 Kudos

hi murali,

Whats the diff bet DC and store in intial screen & the store and DC in listing view and where i will find the DC and store data and can i enter more than 1 DC and 1 store?reply soooon

Regards

krish

0 Kudos

hi murali ,

can you clear this doubt first?With "logistic:DC and logistic:store views" in MM41(t-code) can we enter individual stores and individual distribution centers for that article?explain me how to do that in MM41?

Regards

krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi krish,

You can enter the store and DC in the initial screen of MM41 under sales tab and then list them in listing tab.

Regards,

Murali maganti

0 Kudos

Hi expert,

My question is very simple.In MM41 initial screen we will find (1)"Area of validity tab" in that we distritbution center & store.Now my doubt is "what will happen if i give 'Distribution center' say (XXXX) and 'Store' say (YYYY)?" and (2) we will find "views tab" in that we will find Logistics:DC& Logistics:store.Now my doubt is whats the use of this" Logistics:DC" & "Logistics:store" views and what are the fields and what we will give the field values in their respective fields?

Reply sooooooooooooooon

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the initial MM41 screen u define logistics DC and logistics stores values and later in the specific screens of logistics DC` and Logistics Stores u define RP paramters and so on.

Regards,

Murali krishna Maganti

virinchi technologies ltd

0 Kudos

issue closed

0 Kudos

issue closed