Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

price change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I had maintained material master in moving average price

Now the moving average price is 0 (zero)

I had changed the price in MR21 around 1500 materials

But the price is not updated in the accounting view

Plz give the solution how to update the price for the material, which I had changed in MR21

raghu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If understood you correctly then you created a material using MM01 for certain plant with price control V and MAP price as 0. Now you executed MR21 with company code of the plant, plant and posting date and changed the price from 0 to some finite value.

If above statement is correct then I am sure price should get updated in material master, please check if you putting correct company code, plant and posting date.

ALso when you tried changing the price in MR21, have you cliked in save button? if yes what was the message you got at the bottom of the screen.

Regrds

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

please maintain material price in MR21

Former Member
0 Kudos

even though i had maintained the price in mr21

the price is still show 0

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

check if there is stock available for all materials then only price gets updated in accounting view. Otherwise you can directly change the price in MM02.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

stock is available

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check on which date stock is available in MB5B, then do stock revaluation in MR21 (hope material is valuated), then you can see material revaluaton document.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

stock is posted on 31.03.09 through 561

mr21 is updated on 10.04.09

stock is available

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

When stock is available on posting date and doing MR21 correctly (for company code/ valuation area/ valuation type if exists & valuated material) then you can see the accounting entry. Also check CKMPCD for updates for material. Try with MR22 also once. And hope you are changing the price in MR21.

Thanks

Edited by: Praveen Raghavendra on Apr 16, 2009 9:32 AM

Edited by: Praveen Raghavendra on Apr 16, 2009 9:32 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

To update price in the price field in material master you need to run ck24.

karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think ck24 is for standared price