cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in idoc to file scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

while creating the idoc to file scenario i am facing few problems.

1) My design time objects are working fine. i have checked my message mapping, message interface etc.. (all design time objects are in active mode).

2) In ID, i have tested my configuration in test configuration, its working fine there as well (in ID i am using 2 business service one for sender, one for receiver)

3) i am using my ecc6 training server as my sender and using my XI server as receiver.

4) i am sending idoc from ecc6 and converting it to file in XI server and saving it in XI server itself(my receiver in this case).

my error:

i send my idoc from we19 transaction, and i see a error message stating

that 'RCVR_DETERMINATION.NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC'

my doubts.

1) while sending the idoc from ecc6, is it mandatory to give process code in partner profile ( that is, assign an outbound function module to push the created idoc to the mentioned destination).

2) also is it mandatory to have a partner profile on the receiver side( XI in this case) along with inbound process code.

3) in my receiver adapter ( file adatper in this case ) i have used NFS protocal. is it rite?

kindly help me with this issue.

regards

manoharan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

madanmohan_agrawal
Contributor
0 Kudos

manoharan Says..

my error:

i send my idoc from we19 transaction, and i see a error message stating

that 'RCVR_DETERMINATION.NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC'

Hi Manoharan,

Go to Receiver determination, check if the sender service and interface are same as in the SXMB_MONI --> Receiver Identification --> SOAP Header --> Main --> Sender Service and Interface.

Regards,

Madan Agrawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank for your reply,

my business service name are bs_sender_itf and bs_receiver_itf, but in sxbm_moni i am seeing a

different sender business service name ( bs_ec6) also i am not seeing any receiver interface or receiver

business service name. what would be the mistake or error?

regards

mano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mano,

You dont have to create a new business system "bs_sender_itf".

If the idoc is coming from " bs_ec6" , do the configuration for IDOC to file as Sender --> bs_ec6 & "bs_receiver_itf" as receiver.

Regards,

Sunil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you mate for your reply,

but how does this business system sends my idoc? is it through my config in SLD or my config in ALE(ecc6). ?

thanks

mano

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you look at the links I provided. It captures what exact configurations are needed.

madanmohan_agrawal
Contributor
0 Kudos

mano says..

what would be the mistake or error?

Please check your partner profile in R/3 system.

You can also test the scenario by sending IDOC via WE19. There specify the correct BS name.

Ragards,

Madan Agrawal

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

ur business system for sender should be register in SLD with web as ABAP.

In ID no need to configure any business system for sender and sender CC and sender agreement also but at the receiver agreement level we need to give:

sender service,sender interface and receiver service,receiver interface.

so u need to register the business system as WEBAS ABAP in SLD and mantain the LOGICAL SYSTEM NAME.

and when sending IDOC from r/3 system thru we19 no need to configure the process code at PARTNER PROFILES IN WE20,

coming to PI side no need to create any partner profiles simply create RFC destination pointing to R/3 thru sm59 and port thru IDX1.

Thanks

former_member581827
Participant
0 Kudos

The idoc will be posted based on your configuration in partner profiles.

In partner profiles we will specify port and for that port RFC destination will be assigned.

Regards,

Chandra.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> 1) while sending the idoc from ecc6, is it mandatory to give process code in partner profile ( that is, assign an outbound function module to push the created idoc to the mentioned destination).

>

> 2) also is it mandatory to have a partner profile on the receiver side( XI in this case) along with inbound process code.

>

> 3) in my receiver adapter ( file adatper in this case ) i have used NFS protocal. is it rite?

>

>

> kindly help me with this issue.

>

>

> regards

> manoharan

and to 1 & 2 ref. below,

Configuration steps required for posting idoc's(XI) -

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

ALE configuration for pushing idocs from SAP to XI -

/people/swaroopa.vishwanath/blog/2007/01/22/ale-configuration-for-pushing-idocs-from-sap-to-xi

3. NFS protocol is used to read/write files to the XI server itself. If you have to write to a local machine then use FTP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi thanks for ur reply.

so in my scenario if i use NFS, i cannot save the converted file in xi server?

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes you can. use the FCC in message protocol

Transport Protocol

The file can either be put in a file system (File System (NFS)) or on a File Transfer Protocol (FTP) server.
Message Protocol

u25CF      File

The document sent from the Integration Server/PCK is saved directly as a file.

u25CF      If you want to convert an XML document to a text file, choose File Content Conversion and make the required entries for conversion under Content Conversion Parameters (see below).