cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Co Production Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I want to know, what is CO Production order..? Whats are the uses of it..?

And How Co PRoduction order differs from PP Production/Process or Internal orders.?

ARavind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

CO Production orders are used when PP and Product costing is not implemented. You can do goods issues and goods receipts for the CO Production orders and collect costs on them.

PP production orders need BOM and Routing and Product costing.

Internal orders are just for cost and revenue collection. You can raise purchase orders and goods issues to internal orders.

Thanks

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not able to get much of info from net regarding CO Production order, even from help.sap, do you have any link, material for CO Production order.

Or would you elaborate little bit further on CO Production order..

I guarantee of goods points (just kidding)

Aravind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here you go, Some documentation for CO production orders.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2004/helpdata/EN/90/ba67ef446711d189420000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Transaction for creating a CO Production order is KKF1.

Thanks

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naveen,

How are you? I do have a question related to this topic... In my current customer SAP PS module is not used and I face some issues during panning of our Prototypes (Materials, which do not have any BOMs and Routings in the SAP ERP), SAP PP module is used and CO-PC is used for the other regular materials with BOMs and Routings.

THE PROBLEM IS: When I create our Sales planning and run it with LTP (Long Term Planning scnenario) to evaluate the capacities and so on... and if the results are good then I want to use T-code KSPP with this particular LTP Scenario in order to transfer my Activity Quantities for my Materilas WITH BOMs and Routings X Sales quantities INTO  Cost Center Accounitng. So far so good, but how can I plan my Prototypes (Materials, which do not have any BOMs and Routings in the SAP ERP) on SAP PP object, so I can later on I can transfer Activity Quantities into Cost Center Accounting??? I also need to mention that for this type of Materials I use Coste Estimate WITHOUT quantity structure.

MY QUESTIONS ARE:

Do you think this particular CO Production Order and Cost Estimate WITHOUT quantity structure would help me?

OR

Maybe you can share your thoughts about a solution for this???

I'll appreciate your answers!

Best Regards,

Georgi Georgiev