cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in output determination field catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am trying to create new condition table with the fields delivert type and transportation group in maintain output determination for outbound deliveries.First I executed maintain condition table and there I have checked the field catalog for outbound deliveries and system has shown the both the above fields,then I try to create condition table, here in right side field catalog column the system has showed only 10 fields and I tried to display the fields by clicking next page,but system has showing only 10 fields and the field transportation group which I saw in field catalog is not available.How to find the field here.

Regards,

Hari Challa.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hari challa

I have tried this i am getting the same error. I have sought ABPER's Help. i also request you to seek the same. The Field is cross client so be careful.

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sathya,I have already requested the ABAPER to help on this.

Regards,

Hari Challa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for you help.We can able to get the field from field catalog.I will explain you here the steps that we followed.

1.We have created append structure ZKOMB for the strucure KOMB

2.In this structure we have added the field TRAGR and activated it

3.Created new condition table,now the field transportation group is listed in the available field catalog.

Regards,

Hari Challa.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari

First of all there will be only few feilds for the output type. without any customization. But as per your requirement if you want to use Transpiration group feild and other feilds then you need to assign those feilds at the time of creation of feild catlog while doing output determination

Regards

Srinath

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari

If you are trying to create the condition table then make sure first of all as you are doing output determination,

SPRO>IMG>Logistics execution>Shipping>Basic Shipping Functions>Output Control>Output Determination-->Maintain Output Determination for Outbound Deliveries

While maintaining output type firstly check wheather the Key feilds are available or not to Create condition table

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there anybody has idea on why the fields are not available in create condition table ouput Shipping overview screen.

Regards,

Hari Challa.

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to add this field TRAGR into structure KOMB using append to customer modification structure KOMBZ. Only the fields present is the structure KOMB are shown as available in field catalog during creation of output condition table.

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the fields, i saw the Delivery type and transportation fields in the field cataloge.

If those fields are not maintained at ur system, u need to do system modification settings to add those fields as per ur requirement.

In Fields can be added in SPRO

IMG-> SALES AND DISTRIBTION-> SYSTEM MODIFICATIONS-> CREATE NEW FIELDS (using condition techniqe)->NEW FIELDS FOR OUTPUT--->USE INCLUDES FOR NEW FIELDS IN THE DICTIONARY.

There u can add the fields

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Even I am also able to see the fields delivery type and transportation group in field catalog,the problem is while I am trying to create condition table there in right side it's not showing the field transportation group,

Regards,

Hari Challa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The transportation group is not the standard field in the field catalogue.

This u need to add as include field in the field catalogue using system modifications.

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Yes you are right,I will try to add the field.

Thanks

hari challa.