Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDC_INSERT Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am trying to create BDC program using transaction fv50.

when i am execute the program,it is giving error like "BDC_INSERT,SCREEN.& IS INVALID".

Will you plz tell me what's the reason .

Thanks in Advance...

Anjali Samadhiya.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the screen Number and program name which you are passing to the BDCDATA with the recording done using SHDB.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

check you recording for FV50

whether you have missed out on any of the screen

if not then execute your BDC in display mode so that you'l be able to see all sreens while BDC execution

sometimes some pop-up screens do not get captured in recording , these screens can be seen when you execute you BDC or your transcation

if such screen is there in FV50 then add that screen as well in BDC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the screen Number and program name which you are passing to the BDCDATA with the recording done using SHDB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

it is very simple just do debuging trace out where extractly u r getting proble.

other wise post u r code so that easly we can identfly the problem

because it is very trick tcode there u need to pass the data properly and if pasible sit with FI Fucntinal Consultant and do the recording . and ensure that all the scenarios should be recorded. according to that data in file should be prepaired .

~linganna

abdul_hakim
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check whether you are passing the valid screen no.

Cheers,

Hakim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check you recording for FV50,whether you have missed out any screen or not.

if not.

than u just check the zprogram code also, where ur calling the function BDC_insert. is it inside the loop? And getting the right values or not in debug mode.

Try to debug the program (/h) then u'll come to ur point of problem.

hope it'll work.

Regards.

anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Welcome to SDN

Check whether you have recorded properly or not and debug the program so that you can identify why it is getting so