cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

batch split of 1 quantity in delivery order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have made settings for batch split in delivery order.

but if the order quantity is only 1, even then in delivery order, batch split takes place. what i assume is that for one quantity no batch split must occur and batch determination must occur at original line item (i.e line item 10).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got the Solution:

1. The item category of the main item (for example, TAN) is set

with billing-relevance 'A' ('Relevant for delivery-related billing')

with 'Determine cost'

2. The item category of the subitem (for example ZTAN) is set

with billing-relevance ' ' ('Not relevant for billing')

or

with billing-relevance 'A' ('Relevant for delivery-related billing')

without 'Determine cost'

Note:

if the subitem is issued in the billing document, the cost must not be issued on this item and on the main item, since otherwise it is issued twice.

3. (Batches only) The 'Delivery item category determination' (table T184L) is set with:

DlvT ItCG Usg ItmC ItmC

LF NORM CHSP TAN ZTAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. let me put my question with more explanation:

Sales Order:

Line Item 10: Material A, Order Quantity 1, No Batch

Delivery Order: Line Item 10: Material A, Quantity 1, Batch Field Disabled (greyed out)

Click on Batch Split + Sign (in delivery order)

Line Item 10: Material A, Quantity 0

Line Item 900001: Material A, Quantity 1, Batch 10001010

expected result:

as u can see that two line items are created for one material, although in actual no batch split occured (only one batch was determined automatically for the Material A).

so, is there any possible way that i can avoid the batch split if one batch is determined for a material.i.e only one line item is generated in delivery order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Automatic Batch determination is maintained at delivery order.

Two line items are created in delivery order for each line item in sales order.

First line item contains 0 quantities and the 2nd line item (the sub line item) contains the sales order quantity.

Line item with quantity 0 should not be created with batch split in the delivery order so that this 0 quantity line item couldnu2019t be copied to the mobile data. And if, thatu2019s not possible then is there a way that during batch split, the quantities are confirmed on the original line item (TAN) not on the sub line item.

Edited by: Sapian IB on Apr 16, 2009 3:05 PM

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have made configuration that Batch split is there at delivery level , and for order qty 1 also batch split might have took place so first of all check for the stock how much stock is available in batch lots. You might have created sales orders with batches for material 1 and and for that material 1 that batch stock has got reserved and now when you have created a sales order and done delivery for 1 pc then a batch split might have taken place as the old batch stock is over and new batch stock is available

So check in MMBE wheather the stock is available or not and also check in VA05 (open sales orders) wheather any open sales orders are there for that material or not

Regards

Srinath

hiteshks79
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sapian

In case of batch split, it will work for even 1 qty also. Furhter batch determination for qty will be displayed in the next line of original line items.

These lines depends on the total qty to be delivered and qty. available in batches.

Hitesh