Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sloc Mandatory in 311 movement type

neeraj_ahuja3
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

how to put mandatory field in Sloc whenever we r making reservation through MB21 there is Two field

Rec. Loc & other is Sloc. i want to mandatory Sloc there , Rec. Loc is already Mandatory.

Rgds

Pankaj Agarwal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to transaction code OMJJ and here you can change the field status of Sloc for movement type 311.

neeraj_ahuja3
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All

I know that changes is required in OMJJ , but through which Field we can do it mandatory.

UMLGO is for Receving Loc.

i m talking about Sloc from where material is issue.

Rgds

Pankaj Agarwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir, did u check the post sent by me...>

It is LGORT...

karthick

neeraj_ahuja3
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear karchik

ca u tell me how can we add bcoz LGORT is not maintioned in the Field Name list.

i want to add that in the OMJJ for 311 Movement ,other field is exist but LGORT is not in List ,os first how to add Field LGORT.

Rgds

Pankaj Agarwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to OMJJ, select movement type ...311 ..enter... It will result in a screen.. In that screen see in the left side.... Select "Field selection ENJOY".... It will show you the fields that are already there...

In the top, Click new entries...THen the fields will become editable.. Give Mvt type 311, Field name as LGORT.. And then, make the option as mandory or required as you please....

and save..

karthick

neeraj_ahuja3
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Karchik

As u r telling i know the things is there but in the field selection there is LGORT is not Maintioned.so i want to Maintioned that LGORT in the List.

Rgds

Pankaj Agarwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pankaj,

Just now I have checked that it is not possible to allow that to movement ttype 311..

You please check whether the indicator for "Create storage location automatically" is enabled for 311 movement..

If it is enabled, then the system will take the storage location from the material master... But you have to maintain the issue storage location in the material master Mrp view...2 ...

karthick

neeraj_ahuja3
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes

now u r Getting Exactly Point what i m saying is .And now u r talking About MRp view 2 but it will not take directly whever u r making reservation, in the Sloc option there is only Loc will automatically will come in the reservation.

Rgds

Pankaj Agarwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pankaj,,

I am not getting you..please explain bit clearly..."And now u r talking About MRp view 2 but it will not take directly whever u r making reservation, in the Sloc option there is only Loc will automatically will come in the reservation." what do u mean by this,,,,,

karthick

neeraj_ahuja3
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear karchick

can u give me u r Mail Id , i will Forward by ScreenShot.

Whenever u r Making Reservation through Mb21 System will not Take Directly At the Sloc location, if i m putting Loc at MRP view 2.

Rgds

Pankaj Agarwal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For this , I have told u to check in OMJJ " whether the indicator for "Create storage location automatically" is enabled for 311 movement.."

karthick

neeraj_ahuja3
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes

its already tick overthere.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please ckeck this... A reservation is nothing but we are making a material aligned(dedicated) towards a requirement. It is not waht we are posting. If a reservation is created ,the stock in MD04 will not be decreased. It means that a reservation can be created even if there is no stock.. So we can conclude that a reservation cannot prompt for a storage location. MB21 is no way connected with stock and hence the storage location... You can ask,then why is the receiving stor.loc in mb21. It is there to mean that the material is needed in that location.. thats all..

hope this clarifies..

karthick

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

neeraj_ahuja3
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is already mandatory, system will not allow s the posting unless u mention Sloc in the field. And there is no config for this it i like this only.

Best regards

Vineet Baweja

Former Member
0 Kudos

In OMJJ, select movement type and enter 311. In the field selction enjoy, make the field UMLGO as mandatory....(UMLGO is the field name for storage loction)..

For Sloc, enter a new entry LGORT(LGORT is the field name for S.Loc) and maintain it as mandatory...

karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in field setting of Goods Movement or use BAPI

Regards,

Vikas