cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Workflow question

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on a Marketing Campaign customization. I have created a marketing plan and campaigns following BP documentation. I have also followed the steps of 'implement workflow customizing' and done the 'General Task' assignment for External List Management. After this I went back to open Marketing Plan screen, I see an error message, system <ENTER DESTINATION> can not be reached. How to fix this?

Secondly, I picked one campagin and could crate and workflow... could see an email in inbox. Approved it, worked fine. But I am not able to create workflows for other campaigns. Workflow template opens up, but I can not move forward. Am I missing a step here? Any ideas or clues are welcome. If more info is need to fix this, please let me knwo. Thanks.

Victor

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

can u send me the workflow of the email.

and can u mail me u r id.this is my mail id

m2balu@rediffmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In IMG you have to maintain the RFC Destination in the below path

Marketing>Marketing Planning and Campaign Management>System Landscape-->Define Target System (SAP R/3, SAP BW)

This should be maintained as in the campaign automation there might be data needed from different systems.

Or else please implement the SAP Note 867127 to avoid this warning.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raj,

We are not maintaining BW/SEM. So I went to the note you indicated. I saw thei Method METH CL_CRM_MKTPL_APPLICATION GET_SEM_CENTRAL_SETTINGS. I never applied an OSS Note before as I am new to CRM project. Please suggest next steps. I working on a sandbox, so that shouldn't be a problem. I have SAP_ALL rights.

Thanks,

Victor

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

one and all this is barath and i am new to campaign execution and what all the settings that are needed to execute a campaing in realtime from scratch ...

plz.. help me i am waiting for ur favour....

the workflow settings...the action profile...the folllowin up document.. all these settings are neede for me plz.. send me the documentation....

and regarding the campaign automation and markeing calender also i need the infor maiton plz.. do the favour....

thanks & regards,

barath.