Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to deploy webdynpro appliaction on 7.11 Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using NWDS 7.11 new Version

SAP NetWeaver Application Server 7.11 / AS Java 7.11

But when i am deploying my new Webdynpro local DC i am getting below Exception..

How to fix or deploy my appication,

Server is already locked for deployment.

--- Description:

[ERROR CODE DPL.DCAPI.1034] Cannot perform action deploy.Deploy Controller is locked.

Reason: [ERROR CODE DPL.DC.3103] Cannot perform 'lock' operation in 'Enqueue' for argument 'deploy_controller/lock/single_thread' and user 'Deploy', because the argument 'deploy_controller/lock/single_thread' and user '<internal>' is already locked.; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.frame.core.locking.LockException: Cannot lock at least one of the 9 locks for the owner I2009040609165950700000eh308013....................2318550; it is partially used by the same owner.

--- Exception:

com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.lock_mng.AlreadyLockedException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DCAPI.1034] Cannot perform action deploy.Deploy Controller is locked.

Reason: [ERROR CODE DPL.DC.3103] Cannot perform 'lock' operation in 'Enqueue' for argument 'deploy_controller/lock/single_thread' and user 'Deploy', because the argument 'deploy_controller/lock/single_thread' and user '<internal>' is already locked.; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.frame.core.locking.LockException: Cannot lock at least one of the 9 locks for the owner I2009040609165950700000eh308013....................2318550; it is partially used by the same owner.

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.deploy.impl.DeployProcessorImpl.deployItems(DeployProcessorImpl.java:723)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.deploy.impl.DeployProcessorImpl.deploy(DeployProcessorImpl.java:226)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.deployer.dc.deploy.DeployProcessor70.deploy(DeployProcessor70.java:112)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DCDeployThread.run(DCDeployThread.java:122)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.lock.DCAlreadyLockedException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DC.3103] Cannot perform 'lock' operation in 'Enqueue' for argument 'deploy_controller/lock/single_thread' and user 'Deploy', because the argument 'deploy_controller/lock/single_thread' and user '<internal>' is already locked.; nested exception is:

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.lock.impl.DCLockManagerImpl.handleDCAlreadyLockedException(DCLockManagerImpl.java:311)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.lock.impl.DCLockManagerImpl.lockEnqueue(DCLockManagerImpl.java:73)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.DeployerImpl.doDeploy(DeployerImpl.java:631)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.DeployerImpl.deploy(DeployerImpl.java:359)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.DeployerImpl.deploy(DeployerImpl.java:248)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.DeployerImplp4_Skel.dispatch(DeployerImplp4_Skel.java:897)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:355)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.ServerDispatchImpl.run(ServerDispatchImpl.java:69)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4Message.process(P4Message.java:67)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4Message.execute(P4Message.java:41)

at com.sap.engine.services.cross.fca.FCAConnectorImpl.executeRequest(FCAConnectorImpl.java:977)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4Message.process(P4Message.java:57)

at com.sap.engine.services.cross.fca.MessageReader.run(MessageReader.java:55)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.Executable.run(Executable.java:109)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.CentralExecutor$SingleThread.run(CentralExecutor.java:314)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.frame.core.locking.LockException: Cannot lock at least one of the 9 locks for the owner I2009040609165950700000eh308013....................2318550; it is partially used by the same owner.

at com.sap.engine.core.locking.impl3.LockingManagerImpl.lockInternal(LockingManagerImpl.java:226)

at com.sap.engine.core.locking.AbstractLockingManagerImpl.lock(AbstractLockingManagerImpl.java:510)

at com.sap.engine.core.locking.AbstractLockingManagerImpl.lock(AbstractLockingManagerImpl.java:531)

at com.sap.engine.core.locking.ServerInternalLockingImpl.lock(ServerInternalLockingImpl.java:62)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.util.lock.DCEnqueueLock.lock(DCEnqueueLock.java:132)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.util.lock.DCEnqueueLock.lock4Parallel(DCEnqueueLock.java:72)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.lock.impl.DCLockManagerImpl.lockEnqueue(DCLockManagerImpl.java:71)

... 13 more

Thanks in Advance

Shravan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

reinstalled my local NWDS solved the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

reinstalled my local NWDS solved the issue

pravesh_verma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shravan,

Restarting the server will actually resolve this issue.

Apart from that ensure these things as well.

1) You restart your IDE as well.

2) Please ensure that you DC is not deployed earlier. If yes just go to the undeploy view and undeploy this particular DC.

After restarting the server deploy your application.

I hope this solves the issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Pravesh