cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in sending Acknowledgement ALEAUD -from Receiver to Sender SAP system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was working with iDoc acknowledgements.

Whenever there is an error in the Receiver SAP system say "Partner Profile not found" an ALEAUD acknowledgement iDoc shoud be sent back to the sender system. I have executed the program RBDSTATE and if i see WE02, an ALEAUD idoc is sent to the XI system. But the iDoc did not reach XI Integration server. If i see SM58 i see that the iDoc is still in the queue. The error says "IDoc inbound channel error- Error in the Integration Server pipleline" I am not sure what the error is and why ALEAUD message did not reach Integration server. Even more strange is that i was able to send a MATMAS iDOc from my receiver to the sender with the same configuration but not ALEAUD .

Are there any more configurations to be done to get an acknowledgement iDoc from receiver to sender?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vani,

you have to configure an inbound channel for the ALEAUD.

plz have a look to <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/29/345d3b7c32a527e10000000a114084/frameset.htm">SAP library: processing of acknowledgement messages</a>

Regards,

Udo

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vani,

Did you check the contents of table IDXNOALE? If you maintain any message type here, ALEAUD will be turned off.

praveen