cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adapter module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi colleagues,

In my scenario I would like to use the adapter module CreateAttachment as it is described in this document

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/3bdc14e1-0901-0010-b5a9-a01e29d7...

I am facing a lot of difficulties in setting up the build environment, because I donu2019t have much experience in this field.

So what I am asking for is an already built and ready to be imported module. I will appreciate if anyone is willing to share it for download.

Thanx, Janos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

but this is step by step guide

in which step do you have problems ?

even if we provide you with complete package will you be able to import it

and put correct reference to jar files ?

I'd suggest doing it with the guide once more and I'm sure it will work

just do it as the guide says and ask if you have problems per specific step

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the answer. I have trouble at the first step already. The only thing I did so far, is installing a Developer Studio locally on my workstation, without any reference to XI server or any other NWDI. Firstly I thought that this would be enough by just providing all mentioned libs (copy them from xi server).

But now I see that I cant even create the project as J2EE u2192 EJB Module, because there are none of those options available.

You are probably right that I would also have problems using your package. So, at this point I am asking what would be the minimum environment setup to build the module from the guide.

Can you pinpoint any guide for setting up such environment, or write main steps here?

Thanx, Janos

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use NWDS for these developments

use this link to help you with the same - https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/50289b6a-5373-2910-91bd-b8196737...

Answers (0)