cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the sold to partner in service contracts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need clarification in contracts. My user created a service contract VA41 with wrong sold to party. They maintained the texts in header level and Selected customer group manually.

They realized that they entered wrong sold to, then they went to change mode and changed the sold to party. Then the header text and customer group 4 and 5 on the additional data A screen disappears. This is standard behavior of the system.

Is there any way to change config so these fields do not disappear?

I am using ECC-6.0 version

Thanks in advance.

Rama Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you have mentioned you are selecting "Customet group " manually , its a std that this "group" will be blank for new sold to party. Could be possibel if it is defined in the customer master, then the system will pick automatically.

Regards,

SAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi San,

Sorry for the late response. I understood your answer but

1) My question is we created a contract against a customer( sold to) and we maintained texts manually, and then saved it.

2) Now if we go to change mode and changed the "sold to" (delete it bcoz we want to enter another sold to) then texts got deleted.

3) So is there any way where the texts should remain if you delete the "sold to " also and they should applicable for the newly entered sold to also.

Thanks & Regards,

Krishna