cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating names in ADRC, ADRP and BUT000

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do a massive update of partner names in ADRC/ADRP (name_co, name_first, name_last, etc.) in ISU directly (without replication) and then in CRM (without replication). I then use another method to update R/3. All this work fine.

But now, how top update the names that are also in BUT000 without replication too?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using EMIGALL for the data migration, i am new to this tool. I am able to complete till generation of Load report but I am not able to do Data Import. When I am trying execute the report it is getting to short dump

Also when I am clicking Data Import in the Migration tool it is saying "Change not possible due to blocking status of migration Object" because it got blocked ( I am able to see the Lock Icon next to the one which indicates blocked status, what ever object I select I am getting this Icon next to it).

Could you please help me out and correct me or suggest me proceeding further.

I will be eager waiting for teh reply as this is a show stopper.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajesh.

KarstenH
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Sooo...

Should I move your discussion to the forum for CRM or to the one for ABAP programming?

Regards, Karsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u please clarify the question. You are updating through ABAP Program or through some tool. Are u updating tables directly through Open SQL Code?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do the update in an ABAP program using the ADDR_UPDATE/PERSONNAL_UPDATE/SINGLE_SAVE functions and those for updating other tables depending of the content of ADRV.

The only table that is'nt updated with this method is BUT000 (for the personnal and company names).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u have to change name and address of Business Partner in mass you can do it in two ways:

1) You can use Object PARTNERCHA of migration workbench (Transaction : EMIGALL)

2) You can use Following BAPIs

BAPI_BUPA_ADDRESS_CHANGE for changing address of BP

BAPI_BUPA_CENTRAL_CHANGE for chnaging name of BP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I will try that.