cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CC/ RAR 5.2 - JD Edwards and Greenlight Adapters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone successfully connected to any version older than 8.10 specifically 7.33?

Symptom

Which versions of JD Edwards do the Greenlight adapters for RAR Support?

More Terms

GL Adapters, CC 5.2, Compliance Calibrator 5.2, Risk Analysis and Remediation

Cause and Prerequisites

You want to know which versions of JD Edwards the GL adapters for GRC products are supported

Solution

Risk Analysis and Remediation (CC)

o JDE - Supports : JDE Enterprise One 8.10, 8.11, 8.12 (Tools 8.94+)

Regards,

Greg

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hkaur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Gregory,

SAP Note : 1076755 will help you with these queries.

Harleen

SAP GRC RIG APJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer, but I already have the note. I'm sorry if I wasn't clear enough in my post.... But what I would like to know is if anyone successfully connected to any version of JD Edwards older than 8.10 specifically 7.33?

Is there someone directly at Greenlight that we could contact just to see if it is still ok to connect to our current JDE version.

Regards,

Greg

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our JDE version is OneWorld XE-7333. The changes between this version and 8.10 are too significant for this connection to work successfully. Connection to anything prior to 8.10 is not possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greg,

Thanks for reaching out to Greenlight...

We do have several versions of J D Edwards RTAs up and running at customer sites with SAP GRC AC....Although we do not currently have an RTA for JDE version 7.33, our development team feels confident that they could leverage 75-80% of what we do have and make that version available in short order (less than 2 weeks) and at an attractive price...

I'm happy to be your point of contact and if we need resources from the technical or development teams to address any specific issues or concerns you may have, I'll get them involved....

Please let us know how we might help!

Kind Regards,

Jerry Helton

Sr. Director

Greenlight Technologies

Former Member
0 Kudos

OSS Note logged with SAP. I will keep you all updated.

Greg

former_member366047
Contributor
0 Kudos

Greg-

From Greenlight's installation manual, it is stated that supported versions of JD Edwards are

8.10/8.92, 8.11/8.94 and 8.12/8.96.

I am fairly certain that 7.33 is not supported.

Ankur

SAP GRC RIG

hkaur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Gregory,

I would suggest you to open an OSS message for this.

Harleen

SAP GRC RIG APJ