cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avoid Sales Order rescheduling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

please do you know a way to exclude sales orders / sales order items from rescheduling run (V_V2)?

The only way I know is to set the flag "Fixed Quantity/Date" at item level. Do you know any other way please?

Thank you very much

Kind Regards

Andrea

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea

If you want to exclude sales orders from Rescheduling then make sure that enough Stock is available in the plant then if you maintain Fixed quantity/date or partial deliveries also then Rescheduling doesn't take place as the stock is available

Regards

Srinath

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi andrea,

pls go through the below document,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm40/helpdata/en/dd/5607e7545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

rescheduling can happen based on the following factor:

when the delivery date is not met with the scheduling date.check the loading time,pick/pack time, material avi.time,transit lead time.

IMG-->LOGISTICS EXCLUSION --> SHIPPING -->BASIC SHIPPING FUNCTIONS > SCHEDULING>DELIVERY SCHEDULING AND TRANSPORTATION SCHEDULING

choose your shipping point and check the loading time and pick/pack time,

select your route and check the transit lead time.

i think this will be helpfull

regards

senya

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a way:

In the calling program, export a parameter to the memory.

Import the parameter is in Customer-Exit EXIT_SAPLATPC_001.

Transaction.. SMOD
Enhancement.. ATP00001
Component.... EXIT_SAPLATPC_001,
Include...... ZXATPU01.

The customer exit is used in function AVAILABILITY_CHECK_CONTROLLER, just before calling function 'AVAILABILITY_CHECK'.

Simply refreshing the ATP tables in the customer-exit, will prevent the ATP check from being executed (because we removed the list containing the materials for which the ATP check needs to be done). As a result, the function 'AVAILABILITY_CHECK' will not be processed.

EDIT: Hmmm, I was too quick here. This is only valid for ATP relevant items. If it is only rescheduling, you'll have to make changes to the logic of the V_V2 program. Sorry, I was just too busy with the ATP check lately so when I saw this question I jumped from Rescheduling to ATP too soon!

Edited by: Edwin Vleeshouwers on Jun 4, 2009 4:58 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,,

Yes, I think thats the only way to elimate the orders from being considered for the re-scheduling.

Becuase Re-scheduling runs in No-Cumulation Mode..

Either Develop a Custom Program ( Copy of the Standard Program) and eliminate few orders or do it maually ? or Mark the Fix Dlv Date .. button in the sales order..

Rgds

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andrea,

Only thing I can suggest is to look into getting a Z routine created (copy/based on the program code for V_V2) but with additional selection criteria (to give more restrict options). Give it a try with your ABAPER. Good luck.