cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Language Option in the Logon Screen for Integrated ITSMobile Service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are planning to deploy our integrated ITSMobile solution globally. The same internet service will be used in different countries.We would like to give the language option in the logon page.The user will logon in their respective language and see the menus,submenu, screens,pushbuttons,message in their respective language. However the language specified in SICF is taken.The default is English. We can not specify more than one language for the same service. Has anyone faced the same issue? We could add the language in the URL and logon to the respective language.In that we have to load different URL for each region. We would like to use the same URL globally and give the language option in the logon page of ITSMobile service.

If you have any input,please let me know.

Regards,

Subbu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Subbu,

You should have a list of languages in a dropdown on the logon page for the ITSmobile as well. Have you specified a language in SICF for the service? If so, that is reason. Just leave it blank in SICF.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Edgar,

Thanks.My service definition was in english in SICF. I removed it and left it blank. Still the language option did not come in the log on screen. However I found the Language option in the System logon settings in the error pages. I set it and it worked.

Regards,

Subbu