cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Struktur of Reports (Solar_Eval)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi @ all,

i was wondering if there is a possiblity to see a whole project with the TC SOLAR_EVAL.

What I mean exspecially is:

1. Can you choose a view where you can see Blueprint and Configuration parts together ? Similar to the Adminstration (General status Analysis) reports of both selections?

2. And how can I save a Layout. I did go thru General Status Analysis under the Configuration slide and choose to see complet project structure. What i got displayed is only the first hierachical view of the project. But the planned, actual and remaining resources are not accumulated. I find out to do that with the button select layout and then change it. But how can I save this setting ?

Thanks for your answers

Guersel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gürsel,

you can use the cross tab analysis report under the configuration node to see blueprint and configuration at the same time. The only exception is you can't see the blueprint's administration tab info, just the configuration's.

In the transaction monitor > make your selections like checking all of the checkboxes of the various tabs, then click Goto > variants > save as variant. After you have saved this to a variant, you can use it by selecting goto > variants > display or you can go ahead and assign that variant to a Z transaction that can make the process even quicker.

regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also the same place you change the layout, there is a little arrow pointing down. If you click this you can see where you can select, change, save and manage layouts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

thanks for your quick response.

Your referneces were very helpful, but as you mentioned I used the lillte arrow and change the Layout. Set it as a default but everytime I use the Transaction again, I have to change the layout. Why ?

If I set a default it has to be shown directly, shouldn't it ?

Thanks !

Guersel