cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Server Manager Error after BPC installation on domain controller

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have installed BPC on a domain controller with windows 2003 server (english version). When I launch diagnostic in the "SAP Server Manager" I have the following error message " Current user Name does not have permission for Adminitrators group" . I think that the application it's taking the local user (the diagnistic show that de current user is "server name\user name" instead of "domain name\user name" but I login with the domain Administrator ( this server is a domain controller don't have local users).

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try to add the user to the domain administrator group of your domain controller and try to access.!!!

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem, did someone solve this issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have the same issue that you had.

"I have installed BPC on a domain controller with windows 2003 server (english version). When I launch diagnostic in the "SAP Server Manager" I have the following error message " Current user Name does not have permission for Adminitrators group" . The application it's taking the local user (the diagnistic show that de current user is "server name\user name" instead of "domain name\user name" but I login with the domain Administrator ( this server is a domain controller don't have local users)."

Can you please let me know how you solved this ?

thanks & regards

Lokesh

0 Kudos

Hello Oscar,

I have the same problem but it shows me the domain username, for that i have installed with a domain user which i have put into local administration group.

But still not working for me, is your BPC working at this time?

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Don't install any SAP Software to a doamin controller.