cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Route schedule

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Iu2019m trying to use the route schedule but Iu2019m not able to determine the route schedule on the deliveries.

Could you please let me know if i am still missing something in customizing as per my details below?

The route schedule is not determined into the delivery document but i have updated the following entries (SM30...)

V_TVRO ; V_TVLG

V_TVAK_WRF

V_TROAZ

V_T630R

V_T630L

In summary i must be missing something appart from the following:

1) Activate the route schedule for shipping point;

2) Delivery Route schedule determination for delivery type;

3) Sales order Route schedule determination for sales documen type;

4) Stock transfer order Route schedule determination for deliver type

5) Also Maintained the Route schedules master data using Tcode VL51 and update Customer Master Records for Unloading points an Calendar

The system does propose this friday for the delivery as the date to be sent to the customer (which is the day i have setup in customer master and as the next route schedule available which is possibly considering the loading/pick/transit times) but the field AULWE is not updated in the delivery document with the Friday route.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Tiago Magalhães

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was missing the working times on SPRO --> Define scheduling by Shipping Point

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tiago,

I have a similar requirement for my company. Deliveries have to go out only on certain weekdays for some customers in Mexico. I have done the following configuration.

1. Route schedule determination configuration done at the shipping point, order type and delivery type.

2. Maintained a new 'working time' by assigning '1STI' shift sequence.

3. Maintained the above 'working times' for the shipping point.

4. Created route schedule using VL51. GI day maitained as 'Thursday'.

The issue is that the route schedule is not getting determined on the order.

What am I missing? Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Chandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandu,

My requirement is also exactly same as yours. I am unable to change the Schedule line dates in a sales order based on the GI day that I have maintained in VL51. Can you provide me with your inputs and solution if you had found any...

Thanks,

Susanth Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tiago,

1. Check whether you have maintained Factory Calender in Shipping point. Press F1 and go thorugh the help provided

2. IMG --> LE --> Shipping --> Basic Shipping Functions --> Routes --> Route Schedule Determination.

Check the config details pertaining to Shipping point and Delivery Type.

3. IMG --> LE --> Shipping --> Basic Shipping Functions --> Routes --> Route Determination --> Define new route Determination by delivery type

Check the following settings...

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check the following :if these data have been pulled correctly in order to propose route schedule:

--> the shipping point

---> the ship-to party and the unloading point to which the delivery is sent

-

> the transportation group of the delivery

-

>the shipping condition of the delivery

-

> the calender week in which the delivery leaves the shipping point (if this day is holoday in case)