cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Orders in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

In EBP 3.0, we created a new field in Shopping Cart by modifying structure CI_BBP_ITEM_SC

Later on we upgraded to SRM 5.0. Our current patch level is 11. We are able to see this field very well in Shopping Cart in SRM 5.0.

Now we want to add the same field to Purchase Order screens in SRM 5.0.

How do we achieve it ?

1. I tried using the same field in SRM 5.0 in the structure CI_BBP_ITEM_SC.

Using BBP_DYNPROS_GENERATE, I just re-generated the Screen 3001 (Purchase Orders (Create Goods Receipt/Invoice) in SAPLBBP_PDH_SEARCH.

It did not display the new field in Purchase Order screen in SRM.

Later on, I re-published template bbp_poc/99/saplbbp_po_ui_its_3100.html in SE80.

Still it did not work.

2. I modified INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_SC & INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_PO and then Using BBP_DYNPROS_GENERAT, I just re-generated the Screen 3001 (Purchase Orders (Create Goods Receipt/Invoice) in SAPLBBP_PDH_SEARCH.

Later on, I re-published template bbp_poc/99/saplbbp_po_ui_its_3100.html in SE80.

Still it did not work.

3. I modified INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF_SC & INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF_PO then Using BBP_DYNPROS_GENERAT, I just re-generated the Screen 3001 (Purchase Orders (Create Goods Receipt/Invoice) in SAPLBBP_PDH_SEARCH.

Still it did not work.

Is there anything wrong here ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your quick reply.

I appended structures INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF_PO and INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_PO.

But it still does not display the new field in Purchase Order screens in SRM.

Earlier, I was wrongly running SAPLBBP_PDH_SEARCH in BBP_DYNPROS_GENERATE. I should have run SAPLBBP_PDH_CUF.

But when I try to run SAPLBBP_PDH_CUF in BBP_DYNPROS_GENERATE, it does not show me any screen - 3100 or 4100. It shows me only one entry of 0510, without any description.

Any possible clue ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Please add the field in the following structure as well:

INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF

INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF

According to the OSS Note 672960 - User-defined fields 2:

If you have defined document-specific fields on header and/or item level, you also have to define them in structures INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF (for the fields of the header) and INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF IF THEY HAVE NOT BEEN DEFINED THERE YET. Consequently, these structures contain the combination of header or item fields of all document-specific fields.

Now the fields will definately show up.

Thanks,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Please add the customer field in the structure INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_PO as well as INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF. After adding the fields to the structures it will automatically be visible on PO screens.

You can even take the help of the following OSS Note and the Blog:

Note 672960 - User-defined fields 2

/people/nanda.kondagunta/blog/2006/10/23/how-to-create-custom-fields-in-srm

Thanks,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls refer to the following OSS Notes

458591 - User-defined fields: Preparation and use

672960 - User-defined fields 2

This contains all the required information what you need to do for the custom fields.

refre this blog for more detailed steps:

/people/nanda.kondagunta/blog/2006/10/23/how-to-create-custom-fields-in-srm

Thanks

prasad.s

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay,

Check OSS note 672960 : User-defined fields 2 to get the how-to.

Regards.

Laurent.