Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW Routings - screen SAPLCPDI 1400

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I'm trying to upload routing by LSMW (batch input with RCPTRA01 program).

I can load correctly 1 single operation, but when I try with 2 or more the error is "No batch input data for screen SAPLCPDI 1400". If I run the batch input in foregroung and I save after this message everything finish correctly... Any idea?

Thanks in advance

Guido

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Something is wrong or missing in the data you're transfering to the structures of BI standard: if u see all messages raising while u're running the session online, u should see the same error message "No batch input data for screen SAPLCPDI 1400" as success message.

Max

0 Kudos

Yes, I can see the same error message "No batch input data for screen SAPLCPDI 1400" as success message ... but where is the error? The message does not give some precise information.

Thanks

Guido

Former Member
0 Kudos

some of fileds are passing wihout values, all fileds you can put condition like below example......

if not ytest-field1 is initial.

eino-ebeln = ytest-field1.

endif.

0 Kudos

Sorry,

but I can't understand.

You mean that instead of moving a blank I should not move any value? Which is the difference?

Which fields should I put under condition? There are hundreds of fields in the structures!

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the ones that have a similar problem.

I have done the same things using direct input instead of batch input. There are different structures and other problems ... but at the end It works.

By

0 Kudos

hi ,

i believe when u r runningh it they are certain pop ups appearing like " do you want to save " or some message window where u have to press "ok", in foreground u r able to give the input to it and it proceeds to the next screen but when u r running it in the background u r not able to give or input like " yes" , "ok"

that is why it halts on the scrren and says that no input for scrren , also check the program( mentioned in theerror message) for whoose scrren it says no data , check it in se80 and Check the layout of the scrren ( which is mentioned in the error message) u will get to know for whcih screen it is throwing error.

try to use batch input recording method instead.