cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start Deletion of Data in Receiver System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've executed the phase "Start Deletion of Data in Receiver System". The jobs in the target system are stopped, and If I try to restart from the central system I receive the message "Activity 'Start Deletion of Data in Receiver System' is already scheduled". I've verified that I've enough free batch process in the target system.

In target system the jobs "CNV_MBT_CNV_TDMS_09_START_JOBS" and "

CNV_TDMS_09_RESTART_JOBS" are cancelled, and I've a lot "TD09P*****" jobs in scheduled status.

How can I do to restart the process ?

Thank's in advanced

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francesc

This problem needs to be analyzed in detail in the system. So we suggest to raise an OSS message and seek support.

Thanks

Pankaj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Log job CNV_TDMS_09_RESTART_JOBS :

Job started

Step 001 started (program CNV_TDMS_09_RESTART_JOBS, variant &0000000000000, user ID TDMS_USER)

Enqueue on local entry package 90007, phase TDBAS_PHASE_DATA_TRANSFER, activity TD09P_START_JOBS not set

Job cancelled

Log job CNV_MBT_CNV_TDMS_09_START_JOBS :

Job started

Step 001 started (program CNV_TDMS_09_START_JOBS, variant &0000000000001, user ID TDMS_USER)

Internal RFC error in status management: package 90007, phase TDBAS_PHASE_DATA_TRANSFER, acty TD09P_START_JOBS

Job cancelled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It appears to be some RFC issue, redefine RFC connections in the first activity of the package and then try executing the activity again.

Pankaj

Answers (0)