cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete old deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ALL,

Please advcie me how to delete old deliveris which are created way back in 1999.

There are no susequent documents exists for these deliveris and i am not able to delete them using Transaction VL02N or VL02.

please advice me how to delete old delivery documents from the system.

TIA

KOGI

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it is PGId, you have to reverse the stock via VL09 and then delete via VL02N. If it is not PGId, you can directly go to VL02N, key in the delivery reference and execute. From top left menu bar, click on Delivery document -- Delete.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in Vl02n i am not able to delete this at all.

pls advice me,

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

go to VL02N , enter delivery number in the menu >Out bound delivery>Delete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

Does your delivery document has got items attached to Handling Units.If yes then delete all the handling units first and then save it.Then try to delete it and one more problem could be if the document has got more line items it may take some time to get delete so once you press delete wait for some time.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kogi

As you are saying there is no subsequent doc is exits means there is no PGI if yes then pl check if picking qty is there or not? if picking qty is there please remove and try to delete the delivery by VL02N. If not then please give the error message so v can give further advice.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a question related to same thing . I am trying to delete a delivery and it runs into runtime error. I know what to change in it to have it deleted . I would like to go into debugging mode so that I get the field VBFA-RFMNG in my debugger and then I will cnahe the value there which will delete my delievry , but how do I reach or where do I debugg so that I get to teh field vbfa-rfmng when I go through transaction VL02N. Can anyone please help me out with this.

Thanks

gilmarluiz_puntel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi.

When you enter in your delivery, you need to see what are the overall status in 'Status Overview'.

All the status need to be with 'A' (Not yet processed) or ' ' (not relevant).

When you try to delete the delivery, what message appears?

In most of the cases, the message inform what is the subsequent process that was processed.

Can you write the message?

tks.

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If Delivery is not having any subsequent document you can delete from VL02N it self.

If you want to delete bulk then co ordinate your ABAPer to do the same.

this can be done by BDC or LSMW.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

through VL02N it is not letting me to delete the document. when i click on dustbin button then I click on Save. Nothing happens. I try to exist and get If I say Yes or Cancel, it just goes back to the screen . If I say No, it goes back to the first screen for VL02N and the delivery is still there.

please advcie me

Thank you,

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should be able to archive them using transaction SARA.

Regards,

Marcin