SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table EGERH...history data or present data if condition 'BIS=12/31/9999'?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

I have a report which select all records from EGERH with condition 'BIS = 12/31/9999'. Then update those records with values from other tables and finally displaying report. As per user, this report shows 'Historical data' and he wants 'current status of valid meters'. What records are being selected in above EGERH selection? Is it history of meters or current valid meters?

If it is history data, how can I select 'current valid meters'?

thanks..

Saj

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I know, the table store the Device and Device location of corresponding equipment in a certain period of time. by set the Valid To date (BIS) to 12/31/999, it should select the current device of the equipment. If there was a change of device , the old device is not suppose to keep.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I know, the table store the Device and Device location of corresponding equipment in a certain period of time. by set the Valid To date (BIS) to 12/31/999, it should select the current device of the equipment. If there was a change of device , the old device is not suppose to keep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have u tried with EGER instead of EGERH.