cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI-BI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing XI-BI Integration by seeing SAPTECHINCAL.COM where sender is FILE adapter and receiver is RFC adapter. when I send the data through ftp server and checked in sxmb_moni i am getiing below error with green flag

<Trace level="1" type="T">--no sender or receiver interface definition found</Trace>

If I checked in RBW through component monitoring->IE-->Test msg it is saying msg is sent when i checked in MESSAGE MONITORING AE & IE status is SUCCESS but IS status is TO BE DELIVERED I am getting. After that when i looked in SXMB_MONI status is black flag if i send the data through RWB.

Even i chekced in ID configuration test it is success and I checked SXI_CACHE status is green and I checked SMQ1 & SMQ2 no queues r there.

How to slove this probs I read forums with same error and I checked everything mentioned but I am still getting the above error.

Please help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Use the test configuration wizard under the tools tab in your ID. See what it throws up , that would help in getting some useful pointers. This would end all the speculation.

Regards

joel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the queue in BI. And check,integration engine configuration in SXMB_ADM, RZ70,SLD check in BI system.

Regards,

Reyaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

Thanks for all u gave response to my request but still I am facing error

1) when i did SLDCHECK in BI sys error is Summary: Connection to SLD does not work

2) SXMB_MONI error is <Trace level="1" type="T">--no sender or receiver interface definition found</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Hence set action to DEL</Trace>

3)When I checked in RWB AE status is success but IE status TO BE DELIVERED.

In ID I did configuaration check it was success and I checked all the configuration everything is fine.

when i send data through RWB in sxmb_moni i am getting BLACK flag.

Please help me I am trying this scenario since last week.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Raju,

I did the same BW-XI Integration in my project at which the configuration File to RFC scenario....

I think you did all the configurations correctly but just make sure the below steps::

1) First check routing rules like Interface and Receiver Determination steps...

2) Also make sure all your sender and receiver interfaces are assigned to the respective business systems or

business services

3) just edit those and reactivate and aalso do once delta and complete cache referesh.

4) In ABAP Stack>SXMB_ADM>IE configutation==>Application System category go to Trace level and set the parameter as 3

5) Also please make sure and check the ADD TIME STAMP of your communication channel and also in Mesage monitoring.

Regardsl::

Amar Srinivas Eli

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

just create ID configuration using the ID wizard then

everything will work

you can also check configuration in ID - check configuration from the menu

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk