cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Monitoring No message found ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts

Message Monitoring No message found ? when i check sxmb_moni -> Execution = it showing no message found.

Basically the file 2 file scenario we have developed that was successfully run on 09 .

but now 14 when i place the file it not entering in to the message quee.

what the problem ?

Can any body help me .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

just check the communication channel in channel monitoring from RWB

I'm sure you will find the cause of the error there

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal Krawczyk

Communication Channel is fine it showing green .

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen

once you please check ur source directory in the sender CC and also the name of the file which you specifies.What i understood is in sxmb_moni u cant see any messages that means ur message is not reaching the integration engine(not executing the pipe line steps)also pls check the format of the file ie xml or txt.If we have any errors at conversions level message cant see in in the sxmb_moni.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

The Problem was solved . There is problem in communication channel , and http error.

so i cleared sxmb_cahce - Delta cache . then i got the messages in sxmb_moni.

Thank you ALL .

G.Praveen Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

How this probmem got solved?Can u pls tell me?Even i have encountered teh same problem

Thanks

Veeru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi viru srivastava

What exactly your problem.? in myside the problem is cache. when we have cleared our cache then we got the solution.

first you need to check your communication channels and message monitoring. if you communication channels are ok then you can get the messages on message monitoring area.

Thanks and regards

G.Praveen Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

check if the file or the file's folder has authorization to read write..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

quick question: are you in PI 7.1 AND do you use "Integrated Configuration" in ID ?

if yes, it's normal that you see nothing in SXI_MONITOR (SXMB_MONI) as IS is not used.

Regards

Mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Sometimes the file adapter gets a message but it does not hand it over to the IS engine, because something is wrong with the file.

So use RWB message monitoring to find the message.

You said in RWB your channel is green. Can you also see processed messages if you click on it? If not the file adapter does not pick the files.

If so did you change the directory structure in the meantime (please take care of lower-/uppercase)? what is the pollig interval in the file adapter?

Regards,

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use Message Monitoring in RWB. I have some scenarios, that i only can see messages here, wheen it is sucessful.

Best Regards,

Pedro Pereira